Chapelle Notre Dame des Sept Douleurs
Small private chapel restored and repainted in 1996.
The chapel reveals an engraved stone dating from 1780.
The St Jacques shell painted above the entrance pays tribute to St Jacques for his journey to Compostela (Montgenèvre being on the route of his pilgrimage).
The cross of the chapel was restored in 2006.
Closed temporarily.
Languages spoken : english, french and italian
Rates
Free access.
Practical information
Parking nearby
Environments
- Close to a public transportation
- Bus station under 300 m
- Bus stop < 500 m
- Near shuttle stop
- Station district
- Close to a trunk road
- Close to GR footpath
- Lake -5km away
- Mountain location
- Bottom of slopes
- Resort centre
- Ski resort
- Mountain view
- River 5 km away
Data updated on
Take a look here







